FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of food does Cristy's Lumpia make?
We specialize in filipino food. Our chef, Cristy McFall, is a native of the Pampanga district in the Philippine Island of Luzon. It is said to be the food capital of the Philippines!
How do I get food from Cristy's Lumpia?
There are three ways you can get our delicious food.
- Buy from one of our retailers.
- Cristy's Lumpia sells frozen food out of our commercial kitchen on Camano Island.
- A list of all of our retail partners can be found here.
- Order Take-Out
- all (360) 629-2727 to order select items on our menu
- Prep. times may vary. Please call kitchen with ample time ahead to reserve your food.
- Cater Your Event
- If you need your event catered, Cristy's Lumpia is the perfect service for you. From 20 people to 250, we take pride in offering a terrific dining experience that will leave your guests full and ready to rave.
- Prep. times may vary. Please contact Jim (email@example.com) to organize your event.
Is Cristy's Lumpia a restaurant?
At this time, Cristy's Lumpia does not have a dining room available.
How do I try items that are not on the Take-Out or Frozen Food Menus?
On select Saturdays, Cristy's Lumpia and More hosts Sample Saturdays, in which visitors are able to try free samples of items that are not usually available. Come by one of these free events, where you can take away a bite to eat for as low as $6!
How do I order from Cristy's Lumpia?
To order from Cristy's Lumpia, simply call ahead to speak to our kitchen staff and place an order. Because we create meals custom to order, it is best to give our kitchen as much notice as possible. Dish preparation times may vary.